PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
WE are a dynamic, collaborative, and extremely talented bunch of storytellers in 20 countries across the globe. We are committed to creating the best for our customers, giving the best to our employees, and impacting the best in our societies. We are looking for people who strive to raise the bar and give it their best!
YOU will gain unparalleled professional experience at a dynamic global communications agency. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our team of passionate communications specialists on client initiatives across a range of practice areas, solve real problems, broaden your network, and learn valuable skills to grow your career in public relations and communications.
Candidates should be available to work full-time for the duration of the internship program.
Your responsibilities should you choose to accept:
- Support media relations outreach
- Assist with day-to-day client servicing
- Conduct media monitoring and measurement analysis
- Be involved in campaign ideation and new business proposals
- Support offline activations and events
- Brainstorm and execute engaging multi-channel campaigns
- Keep on top of social media trends and insights
- Create compelling content for a wide variety of platforms
- Market and media research on clients, competitors, and industries, and identify key trends
We want YOU if you are:
- A fresh graduate or in your final year in university or polytechnic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; proficiency in English is a plus
- Works well under deadlines and multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Organized, with good time management
- Proficient in MS Office